Cloud chasing is one of the fun aspects of vaping. This practice involves blowing large plumes of vapor. There are even cloud chasing competitions with money and other top prizes.
To create huge clouds of vapor, you need a good device. Many cloud chasers resort to coil-building to increase the ability of their vape devices to create massive clouds. Fortunately, with advancements in technology, you’ll find many vaping devices on the market that are made especially for cloud chasing. Below are some of the best tanks for cloud chasing.
- The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank – SMOK is known for making some of the best devices on the market, and the TFV8 Baby Beast is a good example of this. This sub ohm tank has a lot of great features. It has a diameter of 22mm, a top filling system, a wide drip tip, and adjustable airflow control. This tank can hold up to 3ml of e-liquid and comes with two different coils. The Q2 core, which has a wattage range of 40-80 watts. And the T8 core, which has a wattage range of 50-110 watts. The T8 coil has a resistance of 0.5-ohm. It comes with wide airflow holes to allow for massive cloud production. The tank is made of stainless steel and glass. The TFV8 can fit any 510-threaded mod.
- The Aspire Cleito 120 Tank – The tank has a recommended wattage range of 120-160 watts. However, it can go lower or higher. The box includes a replacement glass and a Clapton coil. The coil is designed to prevent e-juice spit back. This is a good option if you’re seeking the best vape for cloud chasing. The tank can hold 4ml of e-juice. It has a dimension of 55mm by 25mm. The Aspire Cleito is a top fill tank. It can be taken apart easily for cleaning. It has a gold-plated 510 pin at the bottom for connecting with your mod. It also comes with three adjustable airflow holes.
- The Uwell Valyrian Sub-Ohm Tank – This tank is a cloud maker. It produces dense and flavorful clouds of vapor. It comes with a 0.15-ohm pre-installed coil that has a wattage range of 95-110 watts. The tank has a juice capacity of 5ml. It has a top fill design. The Uwell Valyrian will fit in any 510-threaded mod.
- The Vaporesso Cascade Tank – This tank reminds me of the SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King. It can produce an insane amount of vapor. It has a 510-threaded design. The Vaporesso has a capacity of 7ml. The tank comes with two different coils; one has a resistance of 0.15ohms (80-300 watts) and another with a resistance of 0.4 ohms (40-80 watts).
- The Eleaf Melo 300 Tank – This sub-ohm tank was released early in 2017, but it is comparable to many tanks released this year. It will give you massive clouds of vapor. The resistance of the coil is 0.17ohm with the recommended wattage range of 100-300 watts. The Eleaf has a capacity of only 3.5ml. There is a version with a capacity of 6.5ml. The Eleaf Melo 300 is a bit taller than many other tanks on the market.
There are many more great tanks on the market for cloud chasing. With the right device, even a novice vaper can create some gigantic plumes. Check out slimsejuice.com for more options. You will not only find vaping devices at this store but also e-liquids and accessories. Slim’s E-Juice is your go-to store when you want to buy high-quality vaping products at affordable prices. You’ll enjoy excellent customer service and fast shipping when you buy from this shop.